Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where I'm starting

I requested a new copy of my medical records yesterday. Before I jump to any conclusions, plans, or assumptions I need to verify that the records have indeed been changed. Hopefully, I'll have a new copy this week.

I had a rough night last night. This situation was preying on my mind. I took a pill, and still couldn't sleep. I just feel like they're all out to get me, even though in the rational part of my brain I know that's not true.

How on earth did I find myself in such a freaking mess?

It shouldn't be this hard to give birth. It shouldn't still haunt you two 1/2 years later. I shouldn't be in this place where I am right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuablе infо you pгοvidе to your аrticles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here regularly. I'm ratheг
sure I will be told а lot оf new stuff proper here!

Best of luck for the next!

mу blog post; http://www.bluesweet.de/blogs/778/9/my-outfits-smell-brand-new-follo